Thursday, December 11, 2008

Doritos and Juice.



So, there was this one time I went to the grocery and bought a bunch of stuff I didn't really need. Like 4 bags of Doritos. They were on sale. And bottles of pomegranate and blueberry juice. They were store-brand, which is unusual. Anyway. So I broke into some of it.


My juice experience was less than stellar. Not bad. But I'd just rather have POM for just a little more. But maybe it'll be an interesting mixer?


At first, I was a little wary of these Doritos. Pizza Cravers and Ranch. Not Cool Ranch, even. Just ranch. I found it all rather mediocre until I was having the last of it. Turns out a glass of milk with it works wonders which makes sense because pizza and milk is delicious. Also, the last ingredient in rosemary. Well, ok.

No comments: