Monday, July 27, 2009

Boca Java Light Up Las Olas.


I picked this up along with 3 others as an introductory offer from Boca Java. Not having had a fresh dark roast in quite awhile, this was quite good. It just goes to show the importance of not only fresh brewing (e.g., coffee shop mid-afternoon) but fresh roasting. I ordered this ground rather than whole bean since my grinder lacks finesse and generally only produces espresso grind or pebbles. If anything deteriorated between Boca Java's grind and my brew, I can't even imagine what a fresh grind would taste like.

Profoundly robust but easy drinking, this is the kind of coffee you should wake up to or enjoy slowly after dinner.

Boca Java seems like a pretty decent company with excellent products and I would have stayed in had I more money to spare at the moment. Perhaps at a later date.

No comments: