Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sandwiches.

I know a lot about sandwiches. I've been eating sandwiches for a very long time. This past summer, I was spoiled by getting to have soup with my sandwich every day. And then, since I wouldn't have such unbridled access to that kind of variety of soups afterwards, I swore off those sandwiches. Listen. I hate sandwiches that involved two slices of bread, one slice of cheese, and two or three slices of deli meat depending on the brand. I've been through a lot of kinds of bread, a lot of kinds of cheese, and a lot kinds of meat. I know a lot about sandwiches.


Unsurprisingly, habits are hard to break. But at least I've tried some variety. And I don't eat them everyday.


Pizza Sub



When you get into eating sliced bread all the time, you realize it's not that great. Subs are great. Salami, pizza sauce, mozz, green pepper, onion.


Pastrami Wrap


Wraps, as it turns out, are also awesome. And lend themselves well to containing vegetables. Sun-dried tomato wrap, cucumber, roma tomato, colby jack, pastrami, chunky tapenade.


Italian Sub


Uh, same thing as a pizza sub? Except tomatoes instead of pizza sauce?

No comments: