Saturday, October 25, 2008

Salami Pizza.


I got the idea the other night when a classmate ordered a pie by phone rather than by a website or third-party website. Italian salami. Must be ordered through a live person.



Under the hood, short frenched onions, green pepper, and mushrooms. I was going to add olives, but I forgot about it until much later.



I have to say that fresh tomatoes on a pizza is one of the best toppings ever. Also, another random pizza that I've had that turns out to be really good is mushrooms and jalapeƱos.



And a swirl of Genoa salami. I was looking for a leaner salami, actually, but I didn't see one at the deli. But salami is far superior to pepperoni. It's bigger, thinner, less greasy, and crisps much, much better. All that trouble we used to go through to get pepperonis on top? Nothing compared to salami on top.

No comments: