Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mediterranean Pizza.


Here are some more crappy pictures.


I had bought these pizza crusts back in September, and they've been sitting at the bottom of my refrigerator where I keep forgetting I have them. Anyway, I finally got around to using one of them since I had a bunch of other random ingredients that I had bought without anything in particular in mind.


Over a bed of spinach: feta, shrimp, chopped up artichoke hearts. I was going to put some kalamata olives on top, but the ones I had weren't pitted. So they just came along on the side.


This was actually a reheating, and I think it was better the second time. When it first came out of the oven, parts of the bottom were a bit soggy. I had cooked it on aluminum foil instead of a slotted sheet or on the rack which was a mistake. I ate it up with some hummus (which seems to be missing something. I might try some cumin.), a yogurt dill sauce that I've acquired a taste for, a bit of chili sauce, and some olives. I've bene eating a lot of olives. I fucking love olives.

No comments: